Napoli vs Juventus Prediction
Napoli vs Juventus Predictions, Free Betting Tips, Head to Head (H2H), Team Comparison, Statistics and Match Preview ✅ Coppa Italia 17/06/2020.
Coppa Italia – Final
Match: Napoli vs Juventus
Kick-off: June 17, 20:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals
- A tight campaign which witnessed all four of Napoli’s Coppa Italia fixtures feature under 2.5 goals, and see them secure three clean sheets, may bring back memories of their last Coppa Italia final vesus Juventus – a 2-0 win back in 2012, which also happens to be Juventus’ only loss in their last five such finals.
- Napoli may have seen both teams score in their last four competitive games, but they remain unbeaten in six (W4, D2). Their games have been tense though, with nine of the last ten seeing the teams separated by under 1.5 goals at full-time – which has also been the case in ten of the last 12 H2Hs.
- Hunting a 14th cup title, Juventus will be wary of conceding first considering they’re winless in the last four competitive matches in which they shipped the opener (D1, L3). Twelve wins from their last 18 matches is decent form to bring into this final though (D2, L4), even if they only managed seven clean sheets during that period.
- Having scored before half-time in just two of their last seven games, Juventus may take a while to get going here, although five of their previous seven victories saw them win despite a -1 handicap. However, Juventus have a habit of conceding late – six of the last seven goals they conceded came after the 60th minute, as well as their previous six conceded H2H goals.
- Players to watch: All three of Lorenzo Insigne’s (NAP) Coppa Italia strikes this term came before half-time – he also scored in the previous H2H.
- Cristiano Ronaldo was Juventus’ first goalscorer in two of their last three Coppa Italia matches, and netted in the previous two H2Hs.
- Stat attack: There’s been four penalties across Napoli’s four Coppa Italia games – two were missed.
- There were four penalties, and two red cards, across Juventus’ four Coppa Italia matches.
- The last four H2Hs saw at least six yellow cards each – there were also three red cards in total.
|Head-to-head matches: NAPOLI – JUVENTUS|
|26.01.20||SA||Napoli||Juventus||2 : 1|
|31.08.19||SA||Juventus||Napoli||4 : 3|
|03.03.19||SA||Napoli||Juventus||1 : 2|
|29.09.18||SA||Juventus||Napoli||3 : 1|
|22.04.18||SA||Juventus||Napoli||0 : 1|