Betis vs Granada CF Prediction
Betis vs Granada CF Predictions, Free Betting Tips, Head to Head (H2H), Team Comparison, Statistics and Match Preview ✅ LaLiga 15/06/2020.
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 28
Match: Betis vs Granada CF
Kick-off: June 15, 21:00
Prediction: Over 1.5 Goals
- After defeating Real Madrid in their last La Liga (LL) encounter at home, Real Betis’ attention turns to further improving a win rate of 60% as a home favourite (W6, D3, L1) as well as their sluggish starts, which have seen the hosts open the scoring in just five of their 14 home fixtures this LL campaign (W4, L1).
- They commence the round as one of three LL clubs yet to be kept scoreless at home this season, and as a result of their single clean sheet earned in January, a staggering 92.86% of Betis’ home LL fixtures have seen both teams score, with the last nine producing at least three total goals (and three of the last six at least four goals).
- Granada rediscovered their away goalscoring touch just before the hiatus, taking points from consecutive LL away games after losing-to-nil in the six prior. Encouragingly, Granada have rescued points from three of their last five (W2, D1) LL fixtures at all venues in spite of conceding the opening goal.
- The visitors have conceded a goal after the 75th minute mark in five of their last nine LL games on the road, scoring none in return, with four of those goals extending the margin out to two goals or beyond.
- Players to watch: Home ground specialist Joaquín (BET) has found the back of the net in four of his last seven LL home appearances, while Darwin Machís (GRA) has registered Granada’s opening goal in three of his last six LL starts.
- Stat attack: The visiting side of the day has not won a H2H meeting since 2012/13 (D3, L4).
- Betis have taken the most corner kicks in four of their last five LL games at home.
- All but one of Granada’s last eight LL matches have seen at least five total cards awarded (average 6.75).
|Head-to-head matches: BETIS – GRANADA CF|
|27.10.19||LL||Granada CF||Betis||1 : 0|
|17.02.17||LL||Granada CF||Betis||4 : 1|
|16.09.16||LL||Betis||Granada CF||2 : 2|
|06.03.16||LL||Betis||Granada CF||2 : 0|
|24.10.15||LL||Granada CF||Betis||1 : 1|